Distracted By Something Shiny

...scribblings of random musings...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

I was talking with a colleague of mine the other day and she told me she is a member of this organization, and at one of their meetings a month or two ago the subject came up of getting publicity for your independent film. And my colleague said that someone piped in and said, "Well, if you're looking for a publicist, Tara X is the best." And apparently two or three other people chimed in as well, just saying how great I was. My colleague says it was a "We-love-Tara fest".

This news naturally delighted me (are those goosebumps?), but what made it even better was that the two people who I knew were in the organization and who I assumed could have been talking about me, weren't there that night. So people are singing my praises and I'm not even sure who they are!

Needless to say, I plan on going to next month's meeting.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home