Distracted By Something Shiny

...scribblings of random musings...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Tunes

I've been getting compliments at work about my music collection. We're all on macs so basically we can access one another's iTunes library. At least three people have come up to me and said they've been browsing through my music and really liked it. So I must admit I've been feeling pretty good about that.

I have, however, resisted the temptation to ask if they noticed the 130 Madonna songs & remixes.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Olliebur said…

    Demps- you always have good music... think Brick!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    You like Madonna? Why didn't you tell me? I think if anyone saw my Itunes library they would think I'm schizophrenic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home