Distracted By Something Shiny

...scribblings of random musings...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Damn You, Copyright Infringement! Damn You!

Alas, the YouTube postings of Portman's gangsta brilliance did not last long, as all clips of it have been removed due to copyright infringement. But I've gone digging and found another site that still has it--and hopefully will continue to have it--for our watching pleasure. It takes a few minutes to load, but it's worth it.

http://www.devilducky.com/media/42822/

3 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Olliebur said…

    Demps-
    I didn't download the video because I'm at work- but good to read your blog.
    Cano

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    I'm glad I got to see them when I did!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    regarding your comment about Sedaris: I've listened to him on NPR and one of his books on CD, so I'm familiar with his squeaky voice! The first time I heard it I found it grating, but now it makes me love him all the more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home