Distracted By Something Shiny

...scribblings of random musings...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

So Predictable

Surprise, surprise! I cut my hair. It's like clockwork. This always happens. I cut my hair, then start to grow it out for a year or two, then realize I'm not really doing anything with it besides pulling it back (as I don't have the energy to actually style it), so I get it chopped again.

So I got a bob... longer in front, shorter in back. I love it. Just got it done yesterday so I haven't washed it yet because I want to keep the fresh-out-of-the-salon / blown out / straightened look as long as possible. Then laziness will take over and I'll most likely be wearing it curly most of the time. But I still should probably invest in a decent straightening iron...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home