Distracted By Something Shiny

...scribblings of random musings...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hopefulness

So had coffee with A this morning. Obviously the situation is not easy, but I am really happy about the possibility about her and D. I can see they're smitten with each other, she used the term "kindred spirit"... She is in such a tough position though. She's been with her husband for like eight years, been married for three or four. When she told her husband he was pretty much blindsided. Had no idea their marriage was at risk. Poor guy. As for me, I'm gonna be there for D & A. And while I'm not a proponent of infidelity (who is?) I do hope this works out for them. Because I think they could be really good together. No situation in life is ever ideal is it?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    Wait! Didja mean you're not a proponent of INfidelity?!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger T said…

    OMG! what a typo! fixed it!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger My Top Ten said…

    That's a delicate situation indeed. Not knowing the two people involved, I can only say that she's definitely has more at risk than he does.

    The focus should be on the woman. Is her affection with the man serious enough for her to leave her husband? Can things in her marriage be mended? Is she giving up to easy? Or have things been brewing for many years and now is the time? The guy has much less to risk - he already burned his bridge.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home