Distracted By Something Shiny

...scribblings of random musings...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Crispin Glover Is Insane

So my friend and I just went to see Crispin Glover at the Castro Theatre. He presented a slideshow and his film entitled "What Is It?" That's a decent title, but a better title would be "What The Fuck?!?"

Let me explain. Well, at least, let me *try* to explain.

I can't tell you what the movie is about. Because honestly I don't know, even though I just saw it. But I can tell you that most of the actors have Down syndrome, and there are snails and a graveyard and references to Shirley Temple being a Nazi.

But this was by FAR the weirdest part:

A naked black woman in a monkey mask carrying a watermelon giving a handjob to a middle age naked man with cerebral palsy who was lying in an oversized clamshell while Crispin Glover sat a few feet away on a throne wearing a long-haired wig and dressed in a fur coat.

Seriously, I can't make shit like that up. But apparently Crispin can.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home