Distracted By Something Shiny

...scribblings of random musings...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Film Festivals. Wow.

I am absolutely amazed at the amount of work that goes into putting on a film festival. I never even realized. My office is abuzz with people preparing for the festival. There are so many things to do and everyone is SO GOOD at their jobs. Most likely if you are reading this blog (all three of you), you know where I'm working now. And if you're a stranger, well, sorry, I ain't telling. But I will tell you that programming is not just a matter of picking some movies to play and deciding when to play them. Granted, it is partly that, but is is soooo much more complicated. All I know is I have my piece of the puzzle that I'm working on, and in a couple months time it will all come together and be amazing. I'm just constantly impressed.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    I really am so excited about the whole festival -- and to hear how everything turns out! I love being on the "in." :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home